In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The company is an asset management platform focused on residential property development lending for the SME developer space.Â Strong asset growth and future plans require additional Portfolio Managers to join the business and manage portions of the loan book.Â Established data collection, reporting systems and strong process management will enable the candidate to focus efforts on control of commercial risk management and visualise portfolio risk in real time.Â The portfolio is comprised of residential development facilities with a limited amount of bridging.Â
- Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Management, managing a portfolio of development finance loans;Â
- Portfolio is growing in scale, volume and complexity, offering future opportunities to specialise in high value or complex transactions.
- Review monthly QS reports and monitor development progress, liase and manage borrower relationships, attend site visits as appropriate;
- Track actual expenditure against agreed cost schedules and escalate any forecast or actual budget variances or cost overruns as appropriate;
- Track progress against agreed project milestones and escalate any forecast or actual breaches as appropriate;Â
- Process borrower drawdown requests expediently;
- Prepare credit papers for presentation to the Chief Credit Officer and internal committees;
- Undertake regional market analysis on a monthly basis, highlighting key trends to the Head of Portfolio Management;
- Support Head of Portfolio Management in production and analysis of portfolio reports;
- Underwrite loan extensions / restructuring;
- Manage enforcement proceedings;
- Financial and loan performance analysis, manage day to day interaction with LPA receivers
- The role is office based in Central London
Experience & Key skills
- Minimum 5 years experience of monitoring residential development projects
- Strong excel skills and ability to interact with financial models
- Clear written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and relationship management skills
- Highly driven, proactive and well organised
- Attention to detail and familiarity with managing a lending book utilising Management Information systems
Internal Number: 10987608
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.