In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a capital analyst to join them on an exciting new project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to get into actuarial/general insurance to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
* Maintain and develop capital models
* Produce and manipulate model output for various regulatory returns, model use, validation, management information, and more
* Ensure consistency between the underwriting model assumptions and reserving assumptions
* Experience of capital modelling development and use of Igloo software advantageous but not necessary
* Numerate graduate with a maths, actuarial, physics, or similar degree
* Preference for someone keen on studying for actuarial exams