In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A Top Tier Global Investment Bank is hiring a Settlement person at Senior Analyst/ Analyst level to join their Hong Kong Market Settlements team
My client is looking for a high-caliber candidate to join the Hong Kong SAR Settlements team. You will cover the core settlement functions including pre-matching, breaks reconciliations, client securities segregation, etc. You will also be required to participate in projects involving process-improvement and regulatory inspired changes.
* Trade pre-matching with counterparties and agent banks, fail trade management and payment instruction generation/settlement
* Reconciliation of internal depot and nostro accounts, GL accounts as well as reconciliations of FOBO system and with exchange system
* Compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirement of respective entities supported including client monies and securities processes, regulatory report preparation and tax document preparation;
* Partner management including liaison with Trading, Sales, Client Service Reps, Trade Management, Finance, Product Control and Group Ops colleagues.
* Support new business change initiatives (new market/product/trade enablement), strategic change initiatives (market and system changes) and business continuity testing.
4+ years of experience in Banking/Financial operations, settlements experience
Good knowledge on Investment banking products and environment
A positive personality and can work as part of the team