In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The candidate will join the Branch Operations Asia team in Hong Kong and will be responsible to provide operations support for China onshore securities business on trade capturing, processing of trade lifecycle events, reconciling, monitoring and resolving of exceptions, regulatory reporting and process mapping. Product coverage includes Equity and Fixed Income for IBD, GCM and Treasury business. The role will also involve resolving / escalating trade related queries and issues, in conjunction with the China onshore securities operations team.
Meanwhile, he/she will involve in China projects and relevant testing.
The individual will report functionally to the Operations Head of onshore China securities operation team and locally to an ED in Branch Operations Asia.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage trade lifecycle and support dual booking in global Morgan Stanley system for China Securities business
- Perform trade verification to support China onshore business - IBD, FID, GCM and Treasury
- Perform reconciliation between onshore and offshore systems, and resolve any exceptions identified
- Support onshore team to provide risk control to fulfill Morgan Stanley requirement
- Coordinate and participate in the system testing for onshore and offshore dual booking
- Perform, monitor and enhance control processes for regulatory reporting
- Perform due diligence review and complete process mapping for various operational processing
- Coordinate with China onshore operations team on regional or global initiatives
- Participate in different projects and system testing