In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The HK Fixed Income Trade Support Group is part of the Trading Operations organization within Institutional Securities Group Product Operations and supports FX, Interest Rates, Bonds and Credit Derivatives transactions done by G10, FXEM, Credit, Vanilla flow, Options, Exotic/Hybrid and Structured Notes trading desks. The team is responsible for trade checkout and various control processes.
Product Coverage of entire Fixed Income Trade Support Group are: Fixed income Bond, FX, Interest Rate and Credit OTC transactions include FX swaps, NDFs, FX options, Credit Default Swaps, Corporate Bonds, Distressed Bonds, Treasury Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, cross-currency swaps, swaptions, cap, floor, FRA and other exotic/structured products.
This role is primarily covering FX products.
- Timely and accurate trade capture and checkout
- Resolve trade discrepancies with counterparties by liaising with trading, sales and relevant teams
- Monitoring and processing trade lifecycle events
- Control, reconcile, and resolve the trade processing exceptions
- Working with technology for implementation of new processing platforms and system enhancements
- Working with legal/compliance, IT and project teams to analyze new regulatory reform requirements and deploy new processes
- Performing and enhancing daily control processes for regulatory reporting to regulators such as JFSA