In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Asia Regional Office Administrative Support Officer
June 2, 2021
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 949 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The mission of the Fusion Resilience Center (Fusion) is to understand, prepare for, respond to, recover and learn from operational threats and incidents that impact the Firm. Fusion provides an integrated and holistic ability to prepare for and deal with a broad landscape of threats, which may impact the Firm, from cyber and fraud, to technology incidents, weather, natural disasters, geopolitical unrest, terrorist attacks, and pandemics. Fusion is responsible for providing Global Intelligence, managing Fusion Response, and facilitating Firm and Business Resilience across the Firm. With centers in New York, London, Glasgow, Budapest, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore, Fusionâ€™s 24/7 proactive follow-the-sun model is the cornerstone of the Firmâ€™s operational resilience capability.
Provide full spectrum of administrative support to Fusion APAC Team including, but not limited to:
- Provide administration support to Regional office in Asia across Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and India
- High level of responsibility in managing and coordinating activities around the members of the team
- Pro-active, professional contact and co-ordination with peer counterparts
- Comprehensive diary management and scheduling of external and internal meetings/calls
- Processing of expense reports and invoice in a timely manner
- Arrangement of business travel and logistics
- Responsible for general office administrative duties, ad-hoc project and/or event
- Support the team members across the region and follow through projects/requests that assigned by members
- Manage executives' calendars, schedule all meetings and conference calls, ensure schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate. Resolve meeting conflicts and handle reschedules to accommodate more urgent time sensitive requests. Keep manager informed of upcoming appointments and deadline if needed
- Coordinate all related conferences across the region either on audio, video or face to face, familiar with various meeting scheduling tools, e.g. ZOOM, Skype. Liaison with various local offices for booking meeting rooms, visitor passes registration and ordering equipment if required
- Able to coordinate, organize and manage open forums with various domestic and international offices
- Arrange all aspects of domestic / international travel arrangements with experience processing travel visas. Ensure flights, accommodation, ground transportation and various logistic arrangement obtain approval and comply with the firm?s policy. Maintain traveler?s itinerary and calendar up to date
- Obtain budget/manager approval before all the business-related expenses incurred. Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis, following up on discrepancies and missing receipts to maintain current balances
- Order office supplies, various corporate devices. Liaison with external supplier or internal supporting team to maintain fully functioned work environment not only in office but also working remotely
- Handle highly confidential documents and correspondence
- Type correspondence, memos and presentations, prepare presentation and meeting materials; copy, collate, bind if necessary
- Navigate Firm's resources, interface with various departments on behalf of executives to collect information, respond to requests, obtain services
- Distribute executives' mail, arrange messenger and overnight package services
- Provide backup support for colleagues during vacation/sick days, and assist their managers as needed with phone coverage and other office needs
- Setup and maintain mail groups, keep orderly, fully functioned work area