In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Position Description: We are looking for a self-motivated, independent developer with a keen interest on problem solving, a pure passion for development, a natural curiosity for exploring technology and understanding his/her user's business lines. The role is for an senior application developer within the locally based core development team, creating, improving and maintaining the firm's strategic global Confirmations systems. These systems support all products across multiple business lines, fulfilling global regulatory requirements and driving client business. They are business critical applications where performance, accuracy and resiliency are of high importance.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Implementation and design of components with a path to ownership.
- Participation in Design and code reviews
- Knowledge sharing with our global team.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Extend your technical knowledge with challenging projects and the use of new technologies. Enjoy access to experts in the wide range of technologies.
- Learn more about the Financial Industry through our business stakeholders and industry activities and events. Confirms is unique in covering the full set of asset classes.
- Work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make significant contributions.
- 8+ year of relevant experience - Passion for server-side Java development - Strong problem solving skills and an ability to learn rapidly - Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Design Patterns, XML, SOAP, XSD - Relational databases (preferably Sybase or DB2) - Working knowledge of Unix / Linux - Working knowledge of messaging, pub/sub communications - Good verbal and written communication skills - Good organization and coordination skills - Highly motivated, ability to proactively and independently identify and resolve issues and deliver solutions
-Test Driven Development
-Angular / Ext JS web development experience
-Works well in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Interested candidates across Canada, can email your resumes to Email:email@example.com or Call: (469) 900-1444 or 214-666-4088