In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance of Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Branch Operation and Planning, Deposits & Loans, Direct Banking, Segment & Sales Management & Insurance, Operations – General Affairs & Central Control, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, Corporate Communications & Company Secretary.
- Participate in the continuous auditing in various risk areas by leveraging data analytics tools.
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems over:
a) Retail/branch banking business, with focus on areas of AML/CFT, selling of investment and insurance products, and branch operations; and
b) Activities performed by selected departments under Operations Division and support units.
- Lead/Participate in the handling of special assignments (e.g. investigations and other ad hoc/special projects).
- Act as business partner to respective stakeholders and other internal auditors to keep abreast of major developments/ updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices and monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
- Lead/Participate in assigned audit engagements and execute audit engagements with expert on IT application controls, project management and data analytics skills and identification on critical issues and improvement opportunities.
- Establish and implement career management as well as development plans.
- Make use of data analytics skill to improve the audit efficiency for audit engagements.
- Bachelor degree with CISA, CISSP or equivalent professional qualification
- Holder of CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification is highly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of IT application controls in various banking systems and auditing requirements and applicable regulations of banking industry
- Strong in MS Excel and knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Able to work independently or lead a team to execute audit assignment
- Able to work under pressure and interact with people at different level with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.