In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· At least 7+ years' experience in application development and technical designing.
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering, from a top tier university
· strong inclination towards innovation and efficiency
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements, prioritize and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary, in a deadline oriented environment
· Well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work · Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, client focus and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment · Possess excellent oral and written communication skills · Good problem solving skills
Tech Skills Required · Strong understanding of Java technology (Core Java, J2EE) · Knowledge of open source frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Batch · Integration middleware products, Service Oriented Architecture · Decent Scripting knowledge (UNIX / Python) · Database Development and Debugging – Stored Procedures (Sybase and/or DB2) · Database Design and Modeling · Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies · Design Patterns (GoF and J2EE)
Skills Nice to Have · Exposure to NoSQL databases like mongodb · Exposure to distributed systems/ tools like Apache zookeeper, Apache kafka · REST, Ajax, SOA2.
Interested candidates, please email me your resumes to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 214-666-4088 or (469) 900-1444.