In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are looking for an exceptional People and Technology Specialist to join our team. Your focus will be to drive technology in helping to automate all day-to-day activities for the entire company. As an expertise matter, you will be the main go-to person for all system queries as well as playing a key role in growing the organization's shift to being more systemized across all functions.
Your day to day.
- Act as a functional expert and main point of contact regarding any HRIS system matters.
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications and systems.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
Who you are.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Computer Science, etc is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with specific expertise in the HRIS systems and technology (I.e - Freshteams, Lever, Lattice, etc)
- Familiarity with enterprise technology solutions is preferred.
- Exposure to human resource best practices is ideal.
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of comfort communicating both upstream and downstream.
What's in it for you.
People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org