In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Digital Project Manager - Global Retail Banking client - Regional Digital Transformation program - 1 year contract - Extendable - Immediate start
About the company:
Our client, a leading global retail bank is currently hiring a digital Project Manager to deliver a number of mobile banking and web banking related projects, both locally and regionally. The role is focused on full cycle delivery and will be working with a mix of inhouse technical teams, and third party vendors.
About the role:
The role will cover a mix of greenfield implimentation projects, as well as enhancement projects and some integration projects. You will be directly responsible for everything including delivery, vendor management, budgeting, risk mitigation and post delivery support. There is a high chance this role will develop in to a long term digital product owner role, and will play a major role in contributing to the regional digital roadmap, and has a very high chance of conversion to perm after the initial 1 year term.
- Full cycle project management
- Establishing project steering commitee, and contributing to the definition of digital road map
- Engaging with Senior Stakeholders in terms of Business requirements
- Managing Inhouse technical teams, and third party vendors
- Mentoring and supporting project coordinaters and business analysts
- Championing Agile methodology, and helping to develop understanding of Agile principles and best practises amongst project team
- Risk mitigation and budgeting
- At least 3 years Project Management experience
- IT Banking project experience is a must
- Mobile banking/Web banking project experience preferred (Will consider candidates who have banking experience and a strong mobile application project portfolio out side of Financial services)
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience leading project teams
- Must have previous budgeting responsibility experience
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at firstname.lastname@example.org