In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Talented and collaborative business. They have the latest infrastructure when it comes to technology Well capitalized firm on preparatory trading. a light touch on management and many social events.
Candidates will bring and retain ownership of their IP, as well as work with colleagues to develop new alpha driven strategies. Candidates should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
· Energy trader – Trading energy/ Electricity contracts in energy markets – coals, imitation's markets
. Building out bilateral trading relationships with other market counterparts
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
· Working with client
· Has an overview and deep understanding of the power market and how it works
· Power trading
· Lead market makers in their trading style
Location: London however flexible worldwide
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus + Commision
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners