In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more
Main responsibilities of the role:
· Assisting Sales in their daily tasks:
· Supporting senior desk members in all operational tasks on the desk
· Liaising with Trading, Structuring desks, Legal, Compliance, BO & MO
· Preparing product proposals and marketing pitches for clients
Application deadline: 26 March 2021
· Previous experience in Equity Derivatives / Structured Products necessary · Proficiency in English · Open personality with strong communication skills to work in a front office function · Self-motivated hard-worker, team orientated · Able to work effectively under pressure · Strong interest in financial markets · Integrity and trustworthy
Internal Number: 10365592
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.