In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
This person will build out areas within our existing portfolio and build new lines within the investment management area. We have a strong emphasis on Portfolio Trading and Quantitative Research. To combine research, ahead-thinking, business development, strategic marketing with quality products and services to provide the best talent solution in our industry to meet our client's objectives. SR Investment Partners has 3 offices and operates globally. Our focus, Mergers, strategic partnerships, Executive search, Capital Introduction, and Hedge Fund advisory.
We specialize in identifying high-caliber mid to executive professionals & team, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy-side and sell-side across all asset classes.
Focus: Building Investment divisions together. Leaders in Financial Executive Search & Strategic Consulting
Must have knowledge in either/or:
· Hedge Funds -( Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading )
· Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund related topic or M&A - Fund analytics )
· Seeks, interviews assess reference checks, and places professionals that completely satisfy the client requirements.
· Marketing and strategic business development initiative
· Business development in Key areas of expertise and grow a team around them
· Hedge Fund research and Due diligence
· Be ahead of competition i.e by research, analyze key players in the market, the strong instinct for knowing key investment talent
· Self-starter - can work within a start-up mentality
· Quantitative understanding – have worked on projects
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Knowledgeable on how to use databases - encore (ensures database integrity/data quality).
· Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, private members' events, and forums to assist in growing their candidate/client pools.
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
· Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
· Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEO's, Investors and all Board level - define plans & objectives
KEY BEHAVIORS/REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
· 4 years + of recruiting or business development or experience in financial Markets
· Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to lead others. Must also think outside the box with a start-up mentality.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Generate Revenue
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 for more details