In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The portfolio Manager should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns. All asset classes are of interest. Must have come from a fund, prop shop, or a team with a positive track record.
The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis, trading ability to learn programming languages for data management, and market-based acumen.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Alpha Capture
· alternative data for alpha generation
· Designed HFT trading strategies
· Developing a systematic trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and developers.
· Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
The successful applicant will have:
· Five or more years of trading experience
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on multiple products
· Work well as part of a team.
· Strong understanding of risk in your products
· Have a live track record
· Mid or High-frequency Strategy
· Have strategies trading global equities, futures
Salary: $ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners