In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Employer: Yunfeng Financial Group, a HK listed company with licence to carry on Types 1, 4, 6 and/or 9 regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Website: http://www.yff.com/en/company-intro/
Department: Asset Management
- Market Outlook: to present global market outlook based on macro-economic and capital markets conditions
- Asset Allocation: to form tactical asset allocation based on strategic asset allocation and market conditions
- Fund selection: to select and recommend mutual funds according to market outlook, to write investment memo and present to investment committee
- Portfolio construction: to construct portfolios with mutual funds as main underlying assets
- Others: to conduct due diligence on funds and on-going reviews, to monitor and analyse fund flows, and to complete other administrative related work
Requirement (Must have):
- Experience: 3 years above in asset allocation, fund selection, or other DIRECTLY related-functions
- Skills: Global capital markets, asset allocation, quantitative analysis, familiar with mutual funds across asset-classes ( additional hedge fund experience is a plus)