In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· join the International Development Team, where you will be using the latest technologies
· produce Technical Specifications · participate in the following development activities
(coding, Unit Testing, development support during Test phases) · ensure daily progress reporting · interact with the functional, development and testing teams in Prague and Luxembourg
Strong technical expertise in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), C++, Oracle SQL and Linux
· University degree or equivalent · fast learner, solution orientated · capacity to quickly understand and enhance existing applications · strong organizational skills · pro-activity and capacity to meet objectives with limited support · Advanced hands on experience in OOD (preferably UML) and C++ developments · ability to work in a team distributed across multiple locations · minimum 3 years of experience (experience in development in a financial institution would be appreciated) · Good command of English is expected
Additional Domain & Business Skills (but not mandatory):
· Knowledge of GIT versioning tool
· Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
· Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture · Ability to work in an international environment · Functional knowledge in Financial Industry.