In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Preparation and execution of functional test scripts to support Business Functional Test Phases of the Global Liquidity Change Programme, which is within the wider Global Finance Change Delivery ("FCD") function.
Quarterly testing and validation of IT functional designs and Business requirements for in-scope release components
Raising and re-testing defects, as required, in order to achieve fully functional system solutions to meet in-scope Business Requirements
Support for subsequent stakeholder UAT phase - analysis and issue resolution as required
The jobholder must:
· Facilitate issue resolution to ensure that the release schedule remains on track and that functional issues are solved through appropriate, agreed solutions
· Work closely with diverse Project, Business and IT teams, to ensure test issues and defects are successfully resolved
· Gain a detailed knowledge of Business requirements and understand how solutions delivered through releases will meet them
· Be conversant with the principles of FCD management and reporting, and understand the functions of relevant Project, Business stakeholder areas
· Support successful functional test phases, both within the programme and also externally involving stakeholder areas (UAT)
The jobholder will report in to FCD's Project Manager within the Global Liquidity Change Programme. The jobholder will work within the remit of Systems Release Test Manager.
The role involves communication with the Project, Business and IT Delivery teams, which is likely to comprise on-shore, off-shore, contract and vendor team members
The jobholder will be based in London
An understanding of the principles of a Finance Change function, and more specifically Liquidity Change. * Proficient in interrogating databases and Big Query via SQL queries * An understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and testing principles * Proficient in the use of test tools (such as Quality Centre) and test processes (e.g. defect management), JIRA, and Confluence * Be able to formulate test strategies and confident in running a successful test phase * An appreciation of systems and data architectures * Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project, Teams) * Proficient use of JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel, Big Query (SQL), and MI platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, and Business Object. * Knowledge of Cloud Platform would be an advantage.
Educated to minimum of degree level or equivalent
Personal Skill Requirements
* Ability to professionally and effectively present information * Proficiency in problem solving * A self-starter with excellent written/verbal communication skills * Desire and commitment to make a difference
* Financial Services Test Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements * Experience in testing, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organisation * Experience of working in Top Tier banking organisations preferred * Experience in the testing of Global Liquidity Systems changes and enhancements.