In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is one of the top performing investment banks. Looking for two Senior VP Quant Developers/Analysts to join their team. Must have working knowledge of C++ and Python, with a drive to deliver high quality code and possess a mathematical mind. Our client promises a fast-paced, challenging environment searching for a career driven go getter.
- initially contribute to a significant re-architecture project, taking our platform to next-gen
- add meaningful functionality which will help to grow the business and have a direct impact on revenues
- create ultra-low latency server side solutions
- work closely with quant trading, associated quant developer teams
- operate within a high-performing, fast paced quant development team, whose goals are directly aligned to the business
- Front office Counterparty Credit Risk quant dev team, with a business reporting line
- all London based
- Experienced C++ & Python developer
- Financially oriented developer, must have practical numerical knowledge and algorithmic thinking
- Low latency, zero GC, event driven programming
- Performance profiling, comparison and optimisation a plus
- Experience with time series databases a plus
- Adept at picking up new frameworks and enhancing where necessary
- Ideal Windows, Linux knowledge
- Front office experience useful but not essential
- Proactive, collaborative, motivated!
-Great modern library
-Investing heavily into upgrading technology, using modern C++ and Python
-High performing coding with great maths
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our