In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our Client, a leading international Financial Institution is looking for an experienced manager with an exceptional commercial mindset, boasting a strong track record for implementations of new business models for emerging technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Taking on a holistic approach, crafting new business strategies with the expertise and gravitas for execution
- Working across the business with internal and external stakeholders, enabling smooth delivery of new business processes
- Ensure the group supports businesses and functions in making sure necessary risk, governance and conduct policies are adhered to in Emerging Technology Related initiatives
- Lead, influence and assemble high performing teams from different functions, incorporating the company's culture and values at the same time
- MBA or similar post-graduate qualifications from a Top Tier University
- Familiarity with Corporate and Investment banking, Emerging Asset Classes and new business models
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, ability to influence change and challenge senior stakeholders
- Strong collaboration, problem solver who thrives in ambiguity
Kindly reach out to Melvin.Ling@hudson.com if you're keen to find out more or discuss further.