In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
This Top Tier Global Bank has historical success in Hong Kong with great corporate coverage. Due to business need, a deputy department head is needed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of Financial Instiuttions along with an established department of Institutional Banking
about the team.
You will join a team with great dynamics with members from all walks of life. You will be a part of a result-oriented team and enjoy strong management support from leadership and also middle / back office.
about the job.
- work closely with the Department Head to manage and develop a portfolio of Financial Instiutions
- be responsible for the departments performance, driving initiatives and determining KPIS and directions for the FI department
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
- explore compatibility and bring new clients on-board to expand your department's portfolio.
- assist in the growth of the business.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Relationship Manager within Institutional Banking will help you succeed in this role. You will have 10+ years of experience in Global / Institutional Banking. You will also be familiar with business stratgy research, market analsysis. You will be a team leader in achieving team targets and also a people bonder to manage this department. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Corporate / Institutional Banking contact Yetta Chan at +852 2232 3415 or email email@example.com