In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Senior Manager, Branches and Support Services Audit
OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
January 13, 2021
- Assist the Head of Branches & Support Services Audit to prepare the audit plan and monitor the progress/achievement of the audit plan.
- Assist the Head of Branches & Support Services Audit to develop and maintain:
- Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assessment of the control processes in the following business/support units:
Retail and Branch Banking Activities – Branches, Wealth Management Department, Branch Operation and Planning Department, Asset & Liabilities Department, Segment, Marketing & Digital Department, Commercial Banking Cash Department, Sales & Distribution Department, Strategy, Alliance & Analytics Department, and Insurance Department
Operations – General Affairs Department and Central Control Department
Support Services – Human Resources Division, Compliance Division, Legal Division, Brand and Communications Department, and Company Secretariate Office
- Knowledge of leading practices and activities relevant to assigned audit portfolio
- Continuous auditing in various risk areas by leveraging data analytics tools
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment of retail/branch banking business and selected business/support units, and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Lead in the handling of special assignments (e.g. investigations and other ad hoc/special projects).
- Work in conjunction with business and support units to:
Keep abreast of emerging risks/concerns;
Maintain a good working relationship to enforce the role of IAD as an independent partner to build trust and transparency;
Monitor changes in risk management and/or all major new developments; and
Monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
- Work with the Head of Branches & Support Services Audit and other internal auditors to achieve the most efficient and most effective working practices for IAD.
- Build and develop a team of internal auditors to manage and execute audit engagements and act as Subject Matter Experts on IT application controls to identify critical issues and improvement opportunities.
- Establish and implement career management as well as development plans
- Assist Head of Branches & Support Services in the engagement with key stakeholders, which include line/senior management, external auditors and regulators.
- Make use of data analytics skill to improve the audit efficiency for audit engagements.
- Bachelor Degree with CISA, CISSP or equivalent professional qualification (CIA and CPA preferred)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of branches, AML/CFT and selling activities with ECF (AML-Core) qualifications preferred
- Sound knowledge of IT application controls in various banking systems
- Sound knowledge of control requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Strong data analytical skill, knowledge of ACL, python, PowerBI/Qlikview or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Good command of English (Oral & Written)
- Strong leadership, analytical, organizational, communication and report writing skills
- Dynamic and good interpersonal skill
- Ability to interact well with senior management, external stakeholders and regulators
- A high level of integrity, drive and the ability to work under pressure