In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
AEW is one of the world's largest real estate asset managers, with over €60bn of assets under management as at 31 March 2017. AEW has over 600 employees, with its main offices located in Boston, London, Paris and Hong Kong and offers a wide range of real estate investment products including comingled funds, separate accounts and securities mandates across the full spectrum of investment strategies. AEW represents the real estate asset management platform of Natixis Global Asset Management, one of the largest asset managers in the world
OVERVIEW OF EXPECTATIONS :
- Consolidate the European Asset management, development and leasing activities,
- Support the European Asset management team,
- Prepare consolidated reporting and financial analysis.
MAIN ACTIVTIES & TASKS :
· Quarterly asset management & fund reporting together with asset management and development team,
· Preparation and updating of cash flow projections of the entire portfolio,
· Preparation of quarterly asset reviews allowing our senior management to have a condensed strategic view on the properties & portfolio,
· Support for sales, financings, and restructurings,
· Review and verification of property managers and local operating partners quarterly reports and tenancy schedules
- Finance and/or real estate degree, with focus on finance and real estate investments, - Cash flow modelling skills, - Ability to understand valuation of essential real estate key data on asset level and improvement thereof, - Entrepreneurial, works independently, high grade of communication, diplomacy, - Motivated to work in an international environment, - Excellent level with Excel, - English fluent is required.
Internal Number: 9340445
BACK TO TOP
CAIA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else CAIA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at CAIA Career Center.