CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Private equity business with a primary focus in the emerging markets space. The business has been involved in numerous transactions over the last 12 months which have resulted in them needing to grow their headcount.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a business which promotes from within and gives employees the chance to get amazing exposure and training to areas of business they may otherwise never get to see.
The successful Management Accountant based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing statutory accounts produced by an outsourced finance function
- Working with the Finance Director to ensure the fund operations and corporate accounting is accurate
- Building financial forecasting models for the annual budget and portfolio monitoring of the funds
- Ad hoc projects when required
The successful Management Accountant based in London will have the following exposure:
- ACA/ACCA qualified - 1-2 years PQE
- Working for a top 10 Audit firm preferred but not essential
- Experience working with accounting standards UK GAAP and FRS 102
- A strong work ethic with an ability to go beyond the job spec and take on more commercial work
£55,000 salary plus a very competitive bonus and other company benefits and incentive schemes