CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Working as part of a small team you would be responsible for;
· Oversight of the financial models across different investor platforms to monitor asset and deal level returns (cash flow forecasts with a focus on both operational assumptions and the capital structure of a business)
· Prepare and co-ordinate financial reporting, bank covenant analysis and Investor information requirements
· Determine the financial viability of refurbishment projects
· Onboarding of new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios
· Actual v Budget analysis and detailed analysis on performance v market indicators and macro environment
· Prepare and review timely asset management reports
· Prepare regular investment reports, risk assessments of investments
· Execute corrective measures when early warning signs exist on performance issues
· Negotiate large transaction complex agreements
· 5+ years' experience of asset management and/or transaction experience within the real estate sector with exposure to logistics
· The candidate must demonstrate a strong track record of underwriting and asset managing complex real estate portfolios and transactions across Europe
· Track record in managing a Real Estate Fund or portfolio with direct ownership for business plan execution, Investor Reporting and financial fund management
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to show strong working knowledge of financial models and corporate finance theory.