CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Providing in-depth credit and fundamental analysis including assessment and valuation of multiple asset classes (e.g. listed shares, bonds, derivatives, structured products, properties, etc) as potential collateral.
· Reviewing and analyzing regional capital market activities and corporate actions (e.g. privatization, corporate takeover, rights issue, IPO, etc).
· Presenting financing proposals to the Credit Committee and addressing all credit queries pertaining to the financing requests.
· Reviewing and preparing legal documentation before activation of the credit facility, and ensuring proper compliance with local and international regulations and the credit policy guidelines.
· Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned by the Head of Department.
· A good degree preferably in Accounting and Finance, CFA, CA or MBA will be advantagous
· At least 7-8 years of credit and financial analysis experience
· Some security documentation experience would be desirable.
· A good working knowledge and understanding of companies listed on the regional stock exchanges will be useful and advantageous
Interested individuals please apply or send in your resume to Eden.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893
RCB No. 200701282M
EA Registration No. R2092024 (Koh Eden)
Internal Number: 8910270
BACK TO TOP
CAIA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else CAIA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at CAIA Career Center.