CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a disruptive fintech in the capital markets scaling for growth including the launch of a trading venue in Riyadh, and hence they are looking to build out their local technical infrastructure and platforms for the local Saudi investment market. To help build, implement, maintain and support the local IT operations they are looking for their first dedicated technology professional on the ground in Riyadh to play a key technical role.
Under the guidance of their international CTO you'll be the local 'technical owner' of the platform, helping set up the technology infrastructure within an AWS cloud environment, implementing and testing platform functionality, and once launched, besides a program of upgrades, provide technical support both internally and externally to clients using the platform. This is a very important hire for the company in a varied role with a lot of learning opportunities and responsibilities, that will also lead to career development as the Saudi market operation grows.
What our client is looking for in a person:
- Foremost someone with a good technical grounding, perhaps you've been a software developer for a year or two or in a technical support role for enterprise platforms and would like a wider reaching role within a business, that also has technical client facing responsibilities.
- Some Java and/or Python development and possibly AWS or similar cloud deployment technical skills would be beneficial. But more than hard technical skills, our client is looking for someone with a strong aptitude for learning as this role will have wide ranging responsibilities across the technical enterprise.
- A strong inquisitive, analytical and trouble-shooting type approach.
- Ideally you may have experience working a financial institution, preferably financial / capital markets, investments or trading etc.
- Besides fluency in Arabic, strong English speaking.
For the right technical specialist this is a great career opportunity to help build a new capital market fintech trading venue for the Saudi market, in a varied client facing and technical trouble shooting role where you will have massive learning opportunities and the chance to grow your career as this operation establishes itself and grows.