CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Position: Managed File Transfer Operational Specialist
Duration: Until 31/03/2021, extension possible
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Support the file transfer application users in their daily business
- L ead sub tasks in several file transfer projects
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
- Support Customers on Onboarding Processes.
- Support Customers in Support Cases.
- Customer oriented way of working.
- Hands-on experience with AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP protocols
- Solid Know-How of:
* TLS and SSH
- Experience with an MFT Product (Axway MFT; Seeburger; GoAnywhere, etc)
- Experience with transfer protocols such as - SFTP; AS2 or Connect:Direct
- Identity and Access Management knowledge (Certificate Management)
- Proficient with security - Know-How in Identity Management Platform
- Good Know-How in general security
- Able to easily describe complicated processes.
- Team player
- Coordination and Organizational Skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- French desirable
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.