CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis, trading ability to learn programming languages for data management and market-based acumen. You will be part of one of the most influential teams in systematic trading.
The ideal candidate should have experience
· Trading / Quantitative Analysis
· Equities / Futures
· Holding period up to 3 day
· Systematic trading
· Alpha generating signals
· Committing firm capital to facilitate client business
· Analyse the market impact and derive optimal liquidation approaches
· Driving client commission through inventory-based strategy
· Design and implement hedging strategies
· Developing, maintaining and enhancing trading models, algorithms and systems.
Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
· Proactively produce trading ideas based on the knowledge acquired.
Creating tools to automate parts of the trade lifecycle.
Salary: $ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details