CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Leading International bank, this role will report directly to the head of APAC, Treasury sales.
- 6 years treasury sales experience, preferably with corporate treasury sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- YOU MUST BE A HONG KONG PERMANENT RESIDENT.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products.
- Provide sales support to all treasury products to corporate clients.
- Cross sell the Group's treasury products and services to existing and new customers.
- Assists in implementing strategies to position the Group's treasury as a major player in the corporate treasury segment.
- Assists in the achievement of set targets/ objectives, business growth and expansion for the Corporate Sales Unit.
- Assists in building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with all other related units to achieve the Corporate Treasury Sales Unit goals/objectives.
- Provides timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors, the Compliance function and Group Risk as and when required.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
- Performs activities to assist in the achievement of the Corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy and to meet the corporate sales budget.
- Complies with the department's policies and procedures for conducting sales calls and visits, preparing presentation on products internally and externally, maintaining the contact database and maintaining/ collating MIS pertaining to profitability/ revenue.