CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
About Our Client Chinese background with strong network in China
Job Description - Conduct, report and document fundamental and relative value research on all issuers in the Chinese High Yield sector focusing on property and benchmark names across the credit spectrum
- Ability to support specific, insightful, and time-critical credit research opinions, including overweight/underweight recommendations
- Liaise effectively with all internal and external stakeholders including traders and sales force to generate investment ideas and credit views
- Analyse onshore and offshore macroeconomic data, industry trends, issuer credit quality and security characteristics to support trading recommendations
- Identify and communicate trends and alpha/beta enhancing opportunities that improve trading returns and reduce risk
- Deliver comprehensive and persuasive oral and written communications regarding trading recommendations and rationale
- Ensure entire work processes meet with the rules and regulations, compliance, audit and risk policies of the Group and regulators
The Successful Applicant - Solid direct credit/fixed income research experience with an emphasis in Chinese High Yield bonds, especially property issuers - Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills - Team-player mentality with analytical thinking, attention to detail, accuracy and a can-do attitude - Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English - Strong people and communication skills with an ability communicate effectively with all counterparties and stakeholders - Advanced degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, economics or a related field