CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
● You will ensure the preparation and finalisation of periodical financial statements/reports in accordance with defined accounting standards, formats, procedures and (local) legislation in order to report accurately and timely;
● You will ensure that required documentation is timely arranged for execution and filed with regulating authorities as well as that payment obligations are met to ensure that client legal entities are in good standing;
● You will ensure comparing and checking completeness of all (external) supporting documents to solve possible discrepancies (reconciliation);
● You will review legal and administrative documentation and provide feedback for improvement, change, or external review if needed in order to guarantee correct delivery and quality of the work;
● You will liaise with clients and assist them on (local) legal, tax and administrative issues and relevant developments, recognising when external expertise is required in order to contribute to the needs of the clients and build long-term business relationships;
● You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients - and/or other (internal/external) stakeholders, inform on relevant changes and share information in order guarantee a satisfactory level of long-term relationships and services;
● You will follow existing work standards and procedures and properly use internal/external systems (e.g. internal time billing and CRM system) and propose improvements in order to ensure a high quality service;
● You will coach, develop and be responsible for junior accountants within the team so that they further develop and grow within their roles.
● You are a graduate in the field of accounting or finance, nearly qualified ICSA, ACCA or equivalent; ideally Expert Compatable
● You have 5-7 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained, ideally within a corporate services provider
● You have previous exposure to private debt or real estate or debt capital markets (securitisation) transactions;
● You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions;
● You are able to multitask while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise
● You able to set priorities, flexible and ability to thrive under pressure and cope with tight deadlines;
● You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
● Fluent in English and French (German would definitely be a valuable asset);
Internal Number: 7957900
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.