CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Candidates should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns. All asset classes are of interest.
They will have the responsibility of trading strategies that can range from options market making, futures market making, systematic, discretionary, or something we have not thought of.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Alpha Capture
· alternative data for alpha generation
· Designed HFT trading strategies
· Developing a systematic trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and developers.
· Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
The successful applicant will have:
· Five or more years of trading experience
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on multiple products
· Work well as part of a team.
· Strong understanding of risk in your products
· Have a live track record
· Mid or High-frequency Strategy
· Have strategies trading global equities, futures
Location: NYC - $ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners