CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Assist in contract/agreement drafting, and conducting legal due diligence related to the business transactions;
- Advise business units on new projects and legislation and regulatory matters;
- Focus on the negotiation of engagement / trust / investment management agreement and other funds regulatory issues;
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as the advice sought from external counsel;
- Provide legal advice and support to the company's business within and outside Hong Kong, including but not limited to the areas of litigation, restructuring, insolvency, cross-border litigation and other general commercial matters;
- Liaison with other external professional parties regarding legal matters in the course of project management or execution.
- PRC Legal Qualification
- Excellent legal and regulatory knowledge of financial industry;
- Prior in-house experience gained with an investment bank/brokerage firm/private equity vehicles/private equity unit trust funds is preferred;
- Excellent communication and liaison skills across all stakeholders (both internal & external);
- Mature, tactful, organized, dynamic, open-minded and attention to detail;
- Strong written and spoken Chinese/ Mandarin and English are imperative for legal documents