CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The role requires robust technical knowledge of derivative products, combined with strong client facing, sales & marketing skills. The role would produce relevant content on single stock, customized basket and indices, also carry out marketing that content to investors across the globe, including hedge funds, institutions, pensions and sovereigns. This position includes direct interaction with clients, sales people, traders, management and supporting or partnering business lines.
Within the Equities PB business, the structuring team leads development of new client platforms and facilitates bespoke client transactions by leveraging a broad legal, regulatory, funding, accounting, tax and institutional knowledge base. It work directly with sales and trading and even clients to structure transactions and financial products to meet the needs of our clients.
* Presenting thematic and tactical trade solutions to the global franchise, particularly on single stock, customized basket and indices.
* Managing front-to-back execution processes for trades in coordination with sales, trading and support areas.
* The opportunity in working with private banks, retail banks, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, corporates and pension funds in achieving equity solutions tailored to investor needs.
* Working closely with multiple stakeholders and adapting products, business to the market and regulatory environment.
* Understanding and navigating regulatory considerations for the business including tax, accounting, capital etc.
* Bachelors or Master's degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
* 1-3 years structuring or related experiences within equity, fund or fixed income structured products.
* Strong analytical thinking and to work well as part of a team.
* Adaptability to changing business requirements.
* Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems to building and developing infrastructure and processes.
* Fluency in English or Mandarin preferred
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.