CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
No politics, collaborative, close-knit team with great growth potential.
· Building high-performance components for both live trading and simulation defining and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Conducting alpha research and designing systematic strategies.
· Build trading algorithms
· higher scientific training (statistics, mathematics, physics), you have 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Science.
· Fundamental Markets exposure
· Development and implementation of models used for pricing and risk management, including PL Explain and capital charge Tools.
· Have a solid knowledge of Python and are able to design your own research and analysis tools with maximum attention to performance issues.
· Supporting desk strategists by providing them with quantitative tools
· Strong technical skills with experience in a quantitative analysis team (coding / developing in python, modelling, systems)
· Data manipulation and database experience (SQL preferred).
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive in the promotion of new ideas
· Architecture enabling the transformation and the improvement of pricing and risk systems libraries,
· Working on the trading desk on pricing and hedging of flow products
· Demonstrated the ability to explore new sources of data to solve complex problems and to deliver quality research or analysis projects, while respecting the deadlines.
· Building efficient storage and access scheme for data and reference data across price, economic, and big data sets
· Researching and implementing performance analytics, including signal performance and post-trade analytics
· MS or PhD in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline.
· Experience Data Science.
· Experience researching
· Strong programming skills with a high level of proficiency in Python.
Salary: € competitive + Bonus and great amounts of benefits
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners