CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Provide daily market research from the finance industry and generate compelling content ideas;
- Cover global stock/FX market story with superb English and Chinese writing capabilities;
- A keen interest and knowledge of the investment industry; And acquire the ability to write finance education content;
- Support marketing materials such as press release and ad content for product launch;
- Support social media operation. Be agile to market change.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Economics/ Business/ Journalism or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of experience in stock/FX market and financial analysis; having knowledge of different types of financial products;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrate high integrity, morality and proactive attitude;
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work per week, discretionary performance bonus, medical insurance scheme, caring leaves such as marriage leave and paternity leave etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume with expected salary and availability. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purpose.