CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
European Private Bank - Account-Opening Documentation
August 2, 2020
About Our Client Our client is a leading private banking group in Europe with over 100 years of history. It has strong global presence and operates in more than 10 global locations, covering mainly Asia-Pacific and Europe regions. Its business covers investment management, real estate financing, wealth management, and offerings in sales and trading for its dedicated private banking clients.
Review account opening documentations for adequacy and ensure compliance to legal, regulatory and bank requirements
Liaise with front office to gather required documents and clarify documentation requirements
Perform account-opening processes across different systems
Support ad-hoc account-opening work and provide quality and prompt service to internal clients
The Successful Applicant * Degree holder
* Preferably has at least 1 year working experience in account documentation for private banking
* Meticulous and accurate
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Able to work independently as well as be a team player
* Dependable and good communication skills
* Good command of both written and verbal in English and Chinese
What's on Offer - Work location: Central
- Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Solid training and great learning environment
- Great chance to work with international staffers