CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a major European infrastructure private equity fund and one of the leading names in European infrastructure investing. They focus on making control investments in the broad infrastructure space including transport, infrastructure, energy, roads, ports and education.
They have significant assets to invest and have a very strong track record. They looking to add an Analyst to their team.
The role will work on the following
- Origination of investments for the firm
- Carrying out initial due diligence, valuation and commercial and financial analysis of the target
- Financial modelling
- Structuring of transactions alongside Directors
- Managing advisors as principal
- Negotiation of terms
- Structuring and preparing of documents
- Full involvement through to completion
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- investment professionals from other funds
- M&A bankers - project financiers
- possibly advisors from the big four
- ideally, you will be able to speak two European languages