CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are now working with a major international infrastructure private equity fund.
They focus on making control investments in the broad infrastructure space including transport, infrastructure, energy, roads, ports and education. The fund has been involved in range of deals and investments in the last few years and have an active pipeline of deals at the moment.
They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team.
The role will work on the following
- Origination of investments for the firm
- Carrying out initial due diligence, valuation and commercial and financial analysis of the target
- Financial modelling
- Structuring of transactions alongside Directors
- Managing advisors as principal
- Negotiation of terms
- Structuring and preparing of documents
- Full involvement through to completion
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- investment analysts or associates from other infrastructure funds
- analyst to junior associate level investment bankers
- project finance professionals
- corporate finance advisors from the big four firms
- genuine interest in infrastructure investing and ideally with sector experience