CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A large global Asset Manager based in the City of London, they have $100bn of assets under management which they have invested into a diverse range of investment offerings from emerging markets to traditional equities and alternative investment avenues. Each member of the investment team has decades of experience behind them enabling strong and consistent returns year after year.
The successful Financial Controller based in the City of London will have the following exposure:
- Ownership of financial reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Produce board packs and monthly MI with analysis for board meetings
- Prepare rolling forecasts on monthly capital position
- Supervise junior staff and provide assistance and mentoring
- Ad hoc projects when required
The successful Financial Controller based in the City of London will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified from a top 20 audit firm (4-8 years PQE)
- Industry experience within the financial services or similarly regulated business
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP reporting standards
- Proactive and self starter approach to working
Salary on offer between £80-100k plus performance related bonus