CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Conducts QA reviews and inspections to find potential defects and recommend corrective action, often assisting more junior staff identify defects in more challenging situations. Leads test reviews (e.g. test case review) and signoff on test cases.
- Ensures coordination between and across inter-related projects
- Recommends process improvements to management to provide operational efficiencies
- Regularly summarizes testing status and areas of risk, and when possible proposes and executes upon mitigation strategies
- Interfaces with engineers to identify and prioritize areas for significant efficiency and confidence gains through test automation
- Analyses, tracks and reports on application issues and maintains documentation on project issues and defect metrics/management Details and executes test cases; tracks test results