CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Senior Portfolio Manager is wanted for a reputable global investment management firm. This is for someone who has her/his own interesting strategy developing mathematical models to identify trading opportunities. Must have a track record (minimum of 10 million in PnL) in Equities or Fixed Income ( open to any other asset class) with mid or high-frequency strategies.
The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis, trading ability, and market-based acumen. You will be part of one of the most upmarket infrastructure to trade and a great team around you.
The ideal candidate should have experience
· Trading / Quantitative Analysis
· Systematic trading
· Mid-High frequency
· Equities / Fixed Income / Futures systematic trading
· Alpha generating signals
· Committing firm capital to facilitate client business
· Analyse the market impact and derive optimal liquidation approaches
· Driving client commission through inventory-based strategy
· Design and implement hedging strategies
· Developing, maintaining, and enhancing trading models, algorithms, and systems.
· Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
· Proactively produce trading ideas based on the knowledge acquired.
· Creating tools to automate parts of the trade lifecycle.
Salary: $ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners