CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Senior Quantitative Researcher/ Quant Trader is wanted for a reputable global Hedge Fund. This is for someone who has her/his own interesting strategy or has picked up a great insight on markets and alpha generation and developing mathematical models to identify trading opportunities. Background in Equities / Futures derivatives ( open to any other asset class) with mid to high-frequency strategies. This position has 2 post one in Paris and one in Singapore
The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis, trading ability, and market-based acumen. You will be part of one of the most upmarket infrastructure to trade and a great team around you.
The ideal candidate should have experience
· Trading / Quantitative Analysis
· Equities / Futures
· Mid-High frequency
· Equities / Futures Quantitative trading
· Alpha generating signals
· Committing firm capital to facilitate client business
· Analyse the market impact and derive optimal liquidation approaches
· Driving client commission through inventory-based strategy
· Design and implement hedging strategies
· Developing, maintaining, and enhancing trading models, algorithms, and systems.
· Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
· Proactively produce trading ideas based on the knowledge acquired.
· Creating tools to automate parts of the trade lifecycle.
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners