CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Communications with client personnel and investment professionals both internally and externally.
- Strive to provide best in class service to our clients, always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
- Oversee the supervision of private equity client service operations team and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Participate and lead projects across the department, in particular those which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency and deliver exceptional client service.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Private Equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions, understanding investment fund legal documents and possessing the technical knowledge necessary to guide your team(s) in implementing best practice.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: - You have Private equity experience, ideally 10+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Experience in effectively leading teams and driving operational efficiencies.