CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Deliver a high quality automated platform to Finance users for their daily BAU tasks in the context of ever changing business & reporting requirements.
Ensure consistency of Finance systems/reports across the APAC region, in adherence to the Group's standard.
Provide efficient support to Finance teams in daily production tasks.
Major projects involve:
Build or enhance accounting interface between operating systems and accounting core ledger systems
Support new business and new products initiatives
Support new regulatory requirements
System upgrades and migrations
Acting as a Business Analyst (70%)
- Understand the project objective and ensure all user requirements are properly captured - Carry out feasibility study, assess potential impact and define target operating model
- Explain the user requirements to IT for IT development - Define the appropriate testing strategy according to the nature of the project - Design test cases and ensure adequate testing is performed
- Validate testing result by performing detailed checking in accounting entries and/ or reports and provide UAT sign-off on behalf of finance users
Acting as a Project Manager (30%)
- Drive and manage all stages in project life cycle, from project initialization to project closure - Develop project scope documentation, project plans and project schedules - Continuously coordinate with IT and other finance users
- Undertake risk analysis and proactively identify mitigating solutions - Timely track the progress of projects against agreed timeline and budget - Arrange smooth go-live implementation and provide post go-live support
- Present project status regularly to senior management
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with all project stakeholders across different functions (PMO, IT, finance users, operation teams)
Provide support in case of production incidents, including root cause identification and proposing solutions to resolve the issue in a timely manner Contributing Responsibilities
Identify area of improvement; streamline the existing processes for efficiency
Support team head to monitor the budget and progress reporting
- Opportunity to transition from accounting auditing background to BA/PM/Finance Change job route
- Work in a reputable global bank
- Opportunity to help implement a cutting edge automated general ledger platform across APAC
- Good work life balance
- Chance for extension or can lead to a permanent
Auditing/Accounting related experience and/or finance project experience in Financial Institutions