CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A Global Hedge fund that deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange is looking for a Quantitative Software Engineer.
· Building components for both live trading and simulation
· Refining, and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Maintaining and updating the platform, ensuring its stability, robustness, and security
· Developing robust data checking and storage procedures
· Troubleshooting and resolving any systems related issues and handle the release of code fixes and enhancements
· Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative disciplines
· Experience working on the development of systematic trading and research systems
· Proficiency in Python is preferred, but experience with C++ is also acceptable
· Experience developing and supporting live production systems
· Experience implementing trading engines that support intraday futures trading
· Very Good communication skills.
· Previous experience (market maker, quant fund, sell-side or Buy-side
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details.
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners