CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- General corporate commercial contract work covering a wide range of areas and in particular assisting in the drafting, negotiating and review of Sale and Purchase Agreements, Servicing Agreements, NDAs, engagement letters, letters of intent, general commercial contracts.
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation including LPAs, IMAs, Issuing documents, Administration and Depositary agreements, ISDAs and CSAs, intergroup loans, profit participation notes or other financial instruments.
- Regulatory matters particularly FCA, CSSF, and SEC.
- Assisting with corporate matters, including share schemes, shareholder agreements, company house filings and board documentation.
- Assisting internal and external Compliance and operations in relation to regulatory matters, Data Protection, Company House filings, KYC and AML requirements.
- Role will encompass Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Minimum of 7 years PQE in a law firm or in an in-house role
- Majority of experience in Financial Services.
Internal Number: 6755053
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.