CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Portfolio Manager / Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for researching, analyzing and generating investment ideas in US Equities with a market capitalization below $30 billion across the Technology and Industrials sectors.
- Research, analyze, and recommend investment ideas for inclusion in US Equity strategies.
- Contribute to the firm's broader research efforts by actively participating in investment research meetings, sharing knowledge, and collaborating with colleagues as necessary.
- Report to the Head of Equities.
10+ years of experience as a Small Cap / Mid Cap Equity Research Analyst at an asset management firm with a strong, fundamental research background. Specifically, candidates should have:
- Demonstrated track record of success with investing in Small Cap / Mid Cap companies utilizing a methodology similar to that of the firm which includes a 3 – 5 year investment horizon and being a cornerstone investor while taking up to 20% ownership in companies.
- A highly developed skill set in developing a view on a company as a result of detailed financial modeling and DCF analysis as well as industry and company research.
- Self-starter with the capacity to function with minimal supervision while providing appropriate and meaningful feedback to portfolio managers.
- Team player who will contribute within and across the firm's strategies in a collegial and collaborative investment culture.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for the investment industry.
- Bachelor's degree required plus a CFA and/or MBA or equivalent.
Internal Number: 5202612
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.