CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Good understanding of complex investment products, performance fee calculations, various fund structures, side pockets and distribution
· Preparation and review of daily/monthly NAV calculation in an fast-paced environment with strict deadline
· Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by offshore partners, promptly researching and correcting any variances
· Periodic review of fund documents, operating memorandum and pricing policy
· Liaison with auditors, including preparation of financial statements and audit support schedule
· Assist in coaching and developing junior team members for their individual development and for the overall benefit of the team. In so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere
· Ensure timely response to client requests in standard and non-standard situation
· Able to escalate in the event of any operational control deficiency and provide suggestion to mitigate such risks
· Participation in ad hoc projects
Minimum 1 years of Fund Accounting experience, hedge fund exposure is an advantage
An accountancy qualification will be an advantage
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
Good Analytical and problem solving skills
Team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted EA License Number: 16C7899 Registration no: 201525121K